Le MJC8 Q400 Control Panel

Hi all, MJC 8 Q400 Pro for P3Dv4/v5
The question has certainly already been asked, but excuse me, having recently returned to my P3Dv5, I am asking the question. Is the MJC8 Q400 Control Panel useful for anything? Because I select KG and I always have LBS I select Cold and Dark panel and I always have the panel on. The "APPLY" key does not appear to be active.
Could anyone help me? It's a shame for the price that it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Kind regards

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language

Comments

• Are you running the Control Panel in Administrator mode in Windows? Could that be the problem?

Right click on the Control Panel icon and select the "Run as Administrator" option.

• Hi, Freddy,
    Thanks for your help, it's OK, it works great. On the other hand, as I am resuming P3D after a long stop, I no longer remember how to turn this plane on the taxi ways. Turn with more than 7° thanks again

• edited September 2023

The aircraft is steered using the tiller. In the Control Panel, you need to choose how you want to work the tiller. You will need to choose the appropriate steering control mode that works best for you and your setup.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mouse only ... It is always possible to drag the tiller handle (in the virtual cockpit) with the mouse.

Ailerons+Mouse ... Tiller will be linked to the aileron axis below 40kts Indicated Airspeed. When selecting this option, do not forget to defer the application of the ailerons on takeoff and landings (especially for crosswind compensation).

• The Ailerons+Mouse option is the one that I personally use. It allows me to turn the tiller using my joystick (left or right).

Spoiler axis ... The FSX/P3D spoiler axis are operating the tiller. Use this function when the dedicated hardware steering axis are available.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This information is covered in the manual(s) which come with the aircraft and which get installed on to your PC, usually in the "C:\.....\Prepar3D v5\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\doc" folder.