I want a response and a solution!!!

The bug video was sent to you. Why didn't you respond? What about your team?

Comments

• edited December 2021
    You will get one when we determine if your issue is related to the aircraft or something on your end.

Watch your tone!!!!!
  • get one?I wasted two days for your upgraded model. I have zero installation times now. Are you giving me a handout? Who should pay attention to the tone?
  • 1. There is nothing wrong with the FMS, if you are unfamiliar with its usage, I recommend reading FMS 1E manual, or watch some videos of folks that are able to utilize it.

2. You did not post an issue of the third items you advised was a bug so I can not comment on it but only assume that you had a system failure, but you are unable confirm that, so unless you are able to replicate it we are unable to assist, again we have not be able to replicate it... And we do not have any other users reporting similar issues.

3. You gear issue, I have flown two of you long legs with no issue, so we agaim are unbake to replicate. Your video though does show that there is an issue which at this time we can only assume that it may be triggered by a third party utility.

Have you tried to operate the sim just by itself without ai, wx or any other tool that you may use?
  • @kroswynd said:
    You will get one when we determine if your issue is related to the aircraft or something on your end.

Watch your tone!!!!!

How can I solve the problem of my current installation times?