No Click spots - Autopilot P3Dv6

I recently installed the Dash into P3Dv6 and have no click spots on the MCP for the autopilot.
I have a legal license and it isn't installed in v5 which I still have on my system.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Comments

• Did you install using Admin Rights by right clicking on the installer and selected "Run As Administrator"? I would recommend un-installing the Q400 and re-installing it.

Keep us posted.

Thanks

• Same issue here with latest V6. Was working ok for a couple of flights then suddenly all clickspots on mcp and multiple others are gone. Multiple reinstalls using admin and no changes.

• edited July 2023

Thank you for your responses, I have been away for a few days due to family matters.
    My situation was resolved.
    I discovered that if I had "Mipmap VC Panels" unselected in I lost the click spots, so selecting Mipmaps ON resolved the issue.

Rgds

• Thanks for the reporting of this issue. I was able to replicate the issue a few days ago, and we have added this issue to the troubleshooting list.

@DavidP - Thanks for your find regarding Mipmap VC Panels being enabled.

• @kroswynd said:
    Thanks for the reporting of this issue. I was able to replicate the issue a few days ago, and we have added this issue to the troubleshooting list.

@DavidP - Thanks for your find regarding Mipmap VC Panels being enabled.

I found the reason for my lack of click spots was turning OFF Cockpit Mip Mapping. As soon as i turn it back on click spots return. Turn it off and they go again. Fully repeatable.

@DavidP said:
    I recently installed the Dash into P3Dv6 and have no click spots on the MCP for the autopilot.
    I have a legal license and it isn't installed in v5 which I still have on my system.

Any suggestions are welcome.